Vampira in coffin and casket pneumatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampira in coffin and casket pneumatic

I have this amazing vampire in coffin from midnight studios fx I told them to add glass eyes to the prop which was more money it made her more realistic! She has blood splatters the paint job is amazing she is staked the coffin is well made as well not too heavy either perfect for a scene in your haunt! on mines the hands aren't crossed on the chest they are on the side! paid 900 on this 850 plus 50 more for glass eyes shipping with freight accepting best offers!

Zombie in casket animatronic, real coffin had this one custom made plug and play with sound, comes with sensor when activated zombie pops up/sits up then an evil Vincent price laugh is heard this happens twice. until activated you can re program this easily sorry no videos this one is way better then the distortions one that is like 5 grand. 2600 obo I attached a pic of the same zombie that's inside he is really creepy this prop is perfect for a graveyard or indoors.

Sorry no shipping I am not going to transworld either this year, but if your heading there and are interested in anything come this way before or after transworld I am about 15 min away from midway airport in oak lawn Illinois, 60453!
    Attached Files

still available casket price lowered 2000 obo pick up only.

Comment

both still available

Comment

2100 obo for the casket 700 obo on vampire in casket!

Comment

still available

Comment

1500 obo for the casket pneumatic!

Comment

price lowered 1300 for the casket only used 1 year for a few hours great deal! email me if interested for a video also other props listed on here are still available.

Comment

both props still available hardly used and never put outdoors used for a few hours weekend before Halloween then put back away if interested email is nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com the same goes for the rest of the props I listed!

Comment

still have the casket animatronic for sale and the midnight studios zombie pillory silicone nun and vampira in casket also one more animatronic, and the 2 clowns if interested let me know nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com

Comment

vampira id do 700 firm on the casket 1200 I still have the clowns left and banshee and the zombie pillory.

Comment

here is a video casket is around 5:14 mark
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DosuTKBYnY

Comment

casket is sold still have vampira!

Comment

Working...
                        X