Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Attraction For Sale

Award Winning Chicago Based Attraction for Sale
    I am in the process of looking for a new location in the Chicago area, but as I search I am also willing to sell.

Enough Equipment to fill over 30,000 square feet. Currently Packed into 9 50' Semi Trailers.

Last year of operation was 2015. Over 900 Wall Panels, Tools, Emergency Equipment, Sound Equipment, Video Controllers, Animations, Professional Lighting Controllers, Electronics Equipment, Vaccuforms, Static Props, 2 Story Facade, More scenic equipment than you will ever need... TONS of equipment. Lots of it only used for 1 season.Modular Cage Maze, Fully animated Elevator with automatic Scene changer and changeable show times, synced with audio, lights, air cannons, smells, fans...

Could be set up as a multi-attraction.

Literally everything you need to open from The Haunt Itself to office, makeup and costuming equipment. You won't find a more complete haunt. Easily over $500,000 worth of equipment.

Priced to sell

I would be happy to discuss with interested parties, Call or Text Steve - 847.363.8799 or shoot me an email realmofterror@msn.com, I have pictures from 2015 season and a mostly complete inventory (there is too much stuff to list individually)
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Lots of interest, but still available at the moment.
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Working...
    X