Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scare Factory - has anyone had any luck getting ahold of them in the last 6 months??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny you mention this because I know people who're getting product from them left and right. My understanding RIGHT NOW is that they're taking orders, with no cash up front, and getting stuff ready for pick up within weeks. I heard they're taking cash upon pick up! So sounds like they're doing better than ever with this new system. I don't know but I heard people are getting stuff fast!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It seems transworld still has Dave from SF on their promotional video for TW 2022. Why would you still have someone like this still on your video for the show. And does this mean SF will be returning to TW for 2022.?!
      damon
      frightmasters.weebly.com
      Last edited by damon carson; 01-01-2022, 11:10 PM.
      Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
        It's funny you mention this because I know people who're getting product from them left and right. My understanding RIGHT NOW is that they're taking orders, with no cash up front, and getting stuff ready for pick up within weeks. I heard they're taking cash upon pick up! So sounds like they're doing better than ever with this new system. I don't know but I heard people are getting stuff fast!
        Larry, seems you've decided to give Scarefactory another shot considering you're implenting several of their props in your haunts this year. Also, the friendly exchange with Dave in your Transworld Closing video was a surprise. Glad it's working out for you. I still think they need to go down for decades of scamming people.

Comment

Go down? I think it’s a good thing they may have turned things around. The industry would be a lot less interesting without the Scarefactory. They fill a huge void and have always offered fair pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
            I think it’s a good thing they may have turned things around.
            I hope, I hope, I HOPE this is the case. You are right - they put out some absolutely fantastic looking product...even if it is plagued with a short lifespan. And if it is the case, I wonder what the odds are of making restitution to those stolen from (and though I'm no longer affiliated, my former group included).

Comment

Getting them on the phone is very difficult. Nothing has changed and probably never will.

Comment

Working...
              X