Haunted House for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House for Sale

5 Years worth of Haunt Props, 40 Sheets of OSB in flat black with 3D paint, lumber to build frame in a 2,400 square foot space that bolts together, Jr Claustrophobia, 2 air blasters, ankle ticklers, chauvet dj fog machine, many, many masks, and props. A little to many to mention. I would be glad to work one on one with someone if you would like to message me on here. I can then supply any pictures and talk further if anyone is interested. Possibly could deliver all props and to haunt show. I am in the southern Missouri area. Thanks!
    Last edited by knettles; 03-20-2017, 12:06 PM.

Do you have an Asking price you are looking for?

Originally posted by knettles View Post
    5 Years worth of Haunt Props, 40 Sheets of plywood with 3D paint, lumber to build frame in a 2,400 square foot space that bolts together, Jr Claustrophobia, 2 air blasters, ankle ticklers, chauvet dj fog machine, many, many masks, and props. A little to many to mention. I would be glad to work one on one with someone if you would like to message me on here. I can then supply any pictures and talk further if anyone is interested. Possibly could deliver all props and to haunt show. I am in the southern Missouri area. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McIntosh View Post
      $3,000 for everything. The claustrophobia was $1098 new.

Comment

Originally posted by knettles View Post
        $3,000 for everything. The claustrophobia was $1098 new.
        I might be interested, do you have any pictures / video / inventory list?
        Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Comment

4-sale

Email pic asap very interested Halloweenderek@gmail.com

Comment

I have sent several pictures to your email.

Originally posted by derek6star View Post
            Email pic asap very interested Halloweenderek@gmail.com

Comment

haunt

if this falls thru interested would also like pics. johnnyhalloween@gmail.com
              Last edited by jason-x; 03-19-2017, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Reduced price $2500 for everything

There are about 40 sheets of OSB most are painted flat black with 3D paint on them. They vary in thickness. Most are the thinner sheets so one person can handle them by themselves. Some of the 3D paint is the good stuff from Day Glo. All the 2x4's that I used to put together the frame of a 2400 Sq ft haunted 3D barn. They very in length from 20 ft to 8 ft and everything in between. We bolted them together and I have a bunch of extra bolts, washers, and nuts.

Here is a quick list of most of the big stuff. There are other props and things that are to many to mention.

2 x 12 claustrophobia Jr ( there are some holes in the fabric that need sewn up. It still works great even with the holes. 2 smaller holes and then a bigger one where it was cut by customer!!)

Wooden coffin - very heavy homemade with hinged lid

2 mini air blasters - one has a small hole in the airline and I believe one of the pressure pads may have went out last year. Other than that, they work great. Could be set up with motion or infrared sensors.

Chauvet DJ fog machine from Froggy's $150 -this thing puts out some serious fog. I like the bog fog myself.

1 set of ankle ticklers

2 guilly suits -cloth, with jacket, pants, and hood

Bad seed creature reacher costume $220

1 small amplifier

Several extension cords, lights, and 6 plug outlets

Latex masks of all kinds. Several clowns

Snakes (one big python and 2 cobras plus many little ones), body parts,

4 manaquin heads

5 full size plastic barrels for like a toxic scene

Box of scrubs and lab coats

Lots of costuming with black capes.

Pow stick from fright props (very loud)

4 - 4 foot blacklights

3 - 2 foot blacklights

Several pairs of the chromadepth 3D glasses

Comment

photos

Hi there, Can you e-mail photos of your 3D walls to hamish@nightmares.co.nz
                  Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X