X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Midnight Syndicate returns to Cedar Point for live shows

Breaking news from Midnight Syndicate!

MIDNIGHT SYNDICATE LIVE! RETURNS TO CEDAR POINT FOR HALLOWEEKENDS 2017
    We are thrilled to announce that Midnight Syndicate Live! will be returning to Cedar Point's HalloWeekends this fall! We've got a new show in a new theater that we can't wait to share with you. Stay tuned for show updates, production photos, as well as a few more surprises we have in the works for you this year!

CLEVELAND, Ohio, March 15, 2017 – Halloween and horror music legends Midnight Syndicate will bring their critically-acclaimed concert experience, Midnight Syndicate Live!, back to the world famous amusement park, Cedar Point this fall. The horror-themed multimedia concerts blending live music, theatre, and film will run Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays from September 15 through October 29 in the Jack Aldrich Theater at Cedar Point's 21st annual HalloWeekends event.
    “We’ve developed a new, even better show that we can’t wait to unleash on audiences,” said Midnight Syndicate’s Edward Douglas. “Our new venue, the Jack Aldrich Theater, is a perfect fit for what we want to do. It will allow us to create an intimate and thrilling experience that guests won’t soon forget.”
    “Working with Cedar Point in 2014 was a great experience across the board, so to be able to team up with them again, especially as a part of Midnight Syndicate’s 20th anniversary celebration, is perfect,” added Gavin Goszka.
    “We’re excited that Midnight Syndicate is bringing their live and immersive stage show back to Cedar Point this fall,” said Charles Bradshaw, V.P. of Live Entertainment at Cedar Point. “Fans of their mesmerizing music loved their previous run at HalloWeekends – and they’re going to love this latest production.”
    For the new show, Midnight Syndicate will once again be calling upon special effects legend Robert Kurtzman (From Dusk Till Dawn, KNB EFX) and his Creature Corps, David “House” Greathouse (Faceoff, Mushroomhead), Beki Ingram (Faceoff), director Gary Jones (Army of Darkness, Axe Giant), 529 Films, EFX-TEK, artist Mark Rakocy, and Screamline Studios.

More info: www.midnightsyndicate.com
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Thanks for posting Badger. We're really excited about this. And for the special stuff we have going on at TransWorld this year!
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
    www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

Comment

I have never been to Cedar Points Halloween events? Are they anything close to Universal? Anyone know something about Cedar Fairs haunts?

Comment

No, Cedar Point's event is nothing even remotely close to Universal, as far as haunt quality. However, it is still a very very good time. The ticket is cheap and you don't need a separate event ticket to attend like you do at Universal. The irritating part about other theme park haunt events is having to buy two tickets to do both events. They DO NOT close the park down for any amount of time to transition from the day event to the night event. Also, they have halloween type stuff going on ALL day in the park. The haunts may not be open but there is decorations up, some shows, parades, and some other little things like trick or treating. Also, Cedar Point has an absolute ton of rides.

I'm not 100% certain but I do think some of Cedar Faire's other Halloween type events (like Knott's Scary Farm, and maybe even King's Island) do require a separate event ticket. I could be wrong on that though.

Hopefully, Cedar Point doesn't change their policy. I feel like the event would lose a lot of value and appeal if they went to the 2 ticket system. They would really, really have to step up the haunt quality if they did that.

Now, their haunts aren't bad they are fun and pretty well themed, they just aren't as good as Universal or Busch Gardens, and from what I've heard Knott's. They are, however, 1000 times better than the two haunts we saw at Six Flags St. Louis on their tour last year.

I try to go to the Cedar Point event every year, and I always have a very fun time.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Plus, Midnight Syndicate being there putting on a show is awesome. That is just another example of a really cool thing Cedar Point has going for it's Halloweekends.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
          X