TW Congrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Congrats

Hope everyone had a great time at TW this year. I am up to my eyeballs preparing for Pirate Fest. If you think the haunts are tough , do a themed festival. Ten times the work for only a 3 day event! We moved the date and a new location, so it's almost like starting over. Add to that, became a first time Grandpa on Thurs. So these are MY EXCUSES for not being there.

What I'm hearing is many of the vendors had a real good show!! Encouraging, as we are usually soft on a Presidential year. Waiting for reviews on seminars...any standouts? Tour was off the hook as usual. I'm putting my vote in now for Creepy World tour next year.....just saying Larry!! Belated Happy Birthday Larry! Sent an email card.

So Congratulations on a good show, looking for a good year!!

If you're REALLY bored in the off season....check out PirateFestLV.com see what you can do....if you're NUTS!

How about some seminar reviews, new vendor reviews, tour reviews????

Rich
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

TW stuff

I thought Beastcraft was a standout for the smooth, fluid, lifelike motion of his animated props; most done with just a single motor and what had to be some monumental mechanical linkage design.

High Noon Creations had some of the craziest stuff...super creepy actor popping out of the stomach of a naked body, a highly detailed and...um...erect, goat/Baphomet costume...

And Ghostride had one of the absolute most realistic female bodies I've ever seen (new this year, goes by the name "Mindi"). The paint on these bodies is unbelievable; hints of veins, patches of dry skin, every crease and crevice in the feet and hands... I had to get one.
    -Eric
    Chief Engineer/Co-Creative Director
    HUSH Haunted Attraction

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rich!!!! You bum you didn't come! Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I agree with Beastcraft! Great stuff! As always, I thoroughly enjoyed NeverMore's stuff. That scarecrow was amaze-balls. I wish I had a reason to get it because it may have been my favorite thing at the show. I thought everything was very well done by all of the vendors!! We had a great time.

Oh yeah, you forgot to mention the tattoos on the Mindi's!! Those were pretty sweet!
        ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
        Connellsville, PA

Comment

Rich!!

Congrats on the new grandpa status. I am in and out of town a lot in April but if you need a hand with PF prep, give me a shout

Hope to see you soon!

Jay
          Jay (pro audio dude)
          Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Working...
          X