Customer service for prop buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service for prop buyers

It is just two days after Transworld Show in St. Louis; I am not even all unpacked yet. But today in my email inbox is a notification from Fed-ex. Distortions Unlimited is already humming along shipping me stuff that we talked about just two days ago on the show floor. Shouldn't surprise me I guess. After all; a few years ago a part they ordered from outside company had a faulty fuse. IT WASN"T THEIR FAULT. Yet less than 24 hours later I was holding the part I needed. And they are in Colorado and I am in Michigan. Tipping my hat to Ed, Marsha, Janene, Mike and the guys who helped me Sunday afternoon. Customer service in this industry runs the gambit. Distortions Unlimited is so far out front of the average experience I have had over the 17 years I have been in this business it is unbelievable. Thanks again Janene; I saw your name there on Fed-ex notification. But next year....at least let me finish unpacking my duffle bag before you start shipping.

Wicked Farmer

Distortions is a good company to work with no doubt!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That is awesome to hear! Hoping we have as much luck with the vendors we did business with as you did. I'm not worried about Froggy's Fog, I know they're good. A few others I've never done business with before.
      ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
      Connellsville, PA

Comment

Working...
      X