silicone life size nun and midnight studios gypsy/ midnight studios props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silicone life size nun and midnight studios gypsy/ midnight studios props

Life size detailed nun with silicone face and hands very creepy prop life size has tiny hairs punched in her arms nails are long and creepy! I could ship she has a big steel running through her it comes apart at mid waist with screws and nuts. Asking $650

Life size midnight studios gypsy this one was custom made from midnight studios fx for me local pick up only please on this one she does not come apart pretty heavy amazing detail on her face she has blood and gore in her eye sockets, nice paint job on this one for sure. She is life size beautiful long black dress and gypsy jewelry. Paid $950 got her last year used her for 2 days inside then put away basically like new asking $800 obo I also have this custom made Ouija board its electric the pointer moves around the board paid $300 asking $200 obo if you bought the gypsy and the board id throw in the pedestal in as well.

Midnight Studios Vampira with custom glass eyes has jewelry on her too beautiful prop comes with casket paid $900 asking $750

Midnight Studios Pogo life size clown prop with turning head paid $1200 asking $900 midnight studios fat clown scummy turns at the waist paid $1100 asking $850

Pennywise the head is from midnight studios has glass eyes very creepy $600

Midnight Studios Animatronic zombie pillory with sound had this prop on low pressure have him on 100-110 psi he goes wild paid$2600 asking $1900 obo

View the video to see the props in action
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DosuTKBYnY

Attached Files

if interested email me nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com prefer local pick up would ship the nun out though the fat clown might be shippable too he comes apart but would prefer pick up!

Comment

still have some clowns the silicone nun, fortune teller with moving Ouija board, vampire in casket, and zombie pillory also sale pending on medieval banshee if anyones interested email me nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com

Sorry no shipping on these pick up in Oak Lawn Illinois, 60453

Comment

bump still have some props left.

Comment

will ship some props out vampira I want to keep local pick up but would ship freight
          Esmeralda if you can pick her ill do 850 and include her animated Ouija board and a pedestal for the Ouija board cant ship the pedestal too heavy to ship its a white stone one with small figures carved very nice. If you wanted just the gypsy id ship her out she comes apart at the waiste you would just have to put her back together its super easy just slide the pole attached at the waist into the larger steel pole, shipping would be fed ex in a big box she is heavy.

the nun id do 650 plus shipping charges she comes apart at the waiste too with bolts and screws 2 metal ploes connect then you just screw them together with 4 large screws you can do this with your hand no drill needed. hands come off as well.

Banshee I want to keep local 1250 is the lowest I would do on him includes the huge wings as well.

I have pennywise life size with midnight studios head left for $500 hes local he does not come apart.

Comment

everything is sold I had an extra pogo the clown this one has the moving head as well 950 firm.

Comment

I still have a pogo from midnight studios fx, custom painted lullaby and giggles the clown local pick up only.

Comment

Working...
              X