Haunted corn maze retirement sale - Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted corn maze retirement sale - Wisconsin

I own/operate a corn maze & pumpkin patch near LaCrosse, WI. We had a haunted corn maze from 1998-2012 and since 2012, our props, masks, costumes, animatronics, accessories, etc have been sitting in storage collecting dust. I'm looking to sell most of our haunt items to create room and they aren't doing any good sitting in storage We will be having a large 'garage sale' of haunt props and accessories on Friday & Saturday July 14 & 15.

My youtube channel where some videos of the props is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4c1-uqzZ-Q These videos were shot in the summer of 2016.
    Scarefactory and Poison Props animatronics available.

For the best info, updates, videos and pictures, search out "Hidden Trails Corn Maze Haunt Sale" on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Hidden-Trai...2399625458199/

Feel free to PM me on facebook or send a message on here also.

Thanks

Poison props Clown flailer $1300
    poison props Pumpkin Head decender $2100
    scare factory Corpselator (coffin guy) $2000
    scare factory Skelerector $1000
    Snake $300
    Zombie head popper w/ barrel $300
    ghost ride productions Ankle ticklers (4 total w/ control box, 2 brand new) $450
    Scare factory Tombstone Flyer package $500
    Raw "torso erector" $100
    Spitter mechanism $35
    extra pressure pad $20
    100 ft air hose $20

Total: $8,125.00

Pre-sale package discount: $7,000 takes all
    Last edited by JailRock; 07-09-2017, 11:18 AM. Reason: price drop

So unrelated, but why did you stop running the haunted part?

Comment

Originally posted by mrfoos View Post
      So unrelated, but why did you stop running the haunted part?
      It interfered too much with our regular corn maze activities and hated putting in so much time, effort, money and labor only to be rained out.

Comment

Originally posted by JailRock View Post
        It interfered too much with our regular corn maze activities and hated putting in so much time, effort, money and labor only to be rained out.

This answer makes me sad. I only do the haunted forest part now and hope to add corn maze activities in the future. Rain is ever the enemy since I don't grow crops.

Comment

Working...
        X