Clear All

• Professional Swamp squeeze room pillows for sale

Still at 2017 price!

4' - x 24" tall x 4' hallway - $599
    8' - $650
    12' - $699
    16' - $799
    20' - $899

Mount these waist high and blow up real tight. Put windows over them with black curtains so the monsters are in their face. Put windows under the pillows and hit them in the legs with a rubber arm - watch them dance through.
    or
    put fog over the pillows and shine a laser across the top of the pillows and hang vines for that Jurassic Park feel.
    2 pillows
    2 professional bounce house fans - with warranty. shipped from the warehouse in California - have a problem, talk to somebody in english!
    instructions
    shipping to your door
    set up support by phone - nights and weekends too!
    Repair kit - fix a 2' slash without taking down the pillow and be running again in 15 minutes.
    The vinyl is inherently flame resistant - does not wear or wash off. Never needs reapplication. Attached flame certificate and test material for the Fire Marshal to burn.
    In stock ready to ship.
    George Maser 864-761-7223
    masertents@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by George Maser; 06-02-2019, 06:08 PM.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Still holding 2017 prices!
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
    X