Attention Houston Area Haunted Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Houston Area Haunted Houses

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going thru... however I want to say we've all been thru this type of stuff before. I can think of a few things such as 911 which happened on the eve of Halloween season. I had to go thru Ferguson which happened just prior to our season. But what you guys are going thru is really tough but I think the water will recede in time for your season. I know you will have a tough road to go down to re-open but I'm sure you can get it done. I've always found that people want to attend haunted houses, see a movie or whatever to get their lives back to normal. I think and hope that all of your haunts can re-open this season.

My haunted house Creepyworld has been flooded three times in the last 18 months and we got thru it... haunters can get thru anything.

With all that being said I want to do whatever I can to help... I talked to Patti.

Any haunted house within the Houston area call us asap!!!! Your banners and advertisements are FREE for this season.

I know you're going to re-open and we want to help in any way we can. Just email patti@hauntworld.com and she will set you up!

I know it looks bleak but trust me, your customers will come back, and you'll push thru it once the water goes down. It may not be your best season but people will show up looking to escape the miserable, horrible and simply put tragic storms. In addition we'll mail you a copy of the next Hauntworld magazine free of charge. Just contact Patti asap! I pray for your family, friends, and your city! BTW, I use to live in Houston Texas I lived there for 7 years. So I'm a Texan myself! Ya'll will get thru it with some faith!

Hey anything you need from me just send me an email!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

BTW, ANY HOUSTON AREA haunted house that has already booked with us for 2017 your money will be returned. Anything for any Houston area haunted house is FREE! Just wanted to make that clear!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X