Realistic Dinosaur costume for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic Dinosaur costume for Sale

Used one season Realistic dinosaur for sale or trade paid 5k make offer. Located in Westchester N.Y.Inside the T-Rex (1).jpgInside the T-Rex (2).jpgT-Rex costume.jpg moves roars, mouth and eyes move. camera in Dinosaurs nose so you can watch on screen inside your surroundings. Still for sale
    Last edited by HauntedDeadEnd; 08-25-2018, 07:07 PM.

looks like one some people in china have been trying to sell me for months. how's the quality ? any wear and tear?

Comment

What is the price?
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The quality is excellent no wear and tear used one season the rest it was stored in a storage container. Make an offer. We purchased for 5k open to trades.

Comment

As you can see the blue "noodle" rests on your shoulders to give you support. I would say you wouldn't be running around all night with it. But the person walking around with it can sit on a 5 gal bucket to get a rest in order to make it through the night. Heres a video of it in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvSys7hV3U

Comment

I see that it's chained in place. That was just your setup right? You can walk around in it freestyle right? I live in Georgia. I really wish I were closer so I could swing by and check this out. I'm thinking hard. This would be bad ass in one of our fields.

Comment

Yes we chained it for our setup. You can freely roam with it as the screen allows the actor to see through the camera in the dinos nose.

Comment

Once we gain access to the storage container (in the summer) he is in we can give better photos etc. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Comment

we should be able to access the dinosaur next month.

Comment

Working...
                  X