Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnival, Circus, Clown, pranks, room ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival, Circus, Clown, pranks, room ideas?

One of our Haunted Houses we are looking to make a carnival funhouse sill brainstorming. Wanted to incorporate some clown type pranks, gags, ANy ideas?

The fear of clowns is one of the most common fears out there. Humans only have 2 true natural fears of heights and loud noises. Everything else is learned. Clown houses are popular. Clown houses are also over done and what I mean is one place I really like is circus themed (not gonna give any more details) and it works great. Other places do this clown zombie post apocalyptic thing and it's completely stupid. If you do clowns do them well. I'll let you learn on your own, mostly cause I'm still learning, but there can be money in this. Whatever you do, don't do the exact same as everyone else. Everyone will do Penny's this year, screw that. Do his evil brother or something. Make it your own.

Comment

agreed we are doing our own thing more circus themed. we have ideas all set just wanted know any others that wowed from the norm.

Comment

Well, I think gags are necessary, but without actors born with natural and robust clown talent, you got nadda!

I know it sounds weird but I think certain people are born to be clowns and you can't take a guy that was running the saw last night and throw him into a clown outfit and expect much.

So to answer your question I'd have to say your clowns ARE your gags. Our first "clown room" was in a sheet room... with sheets and thats it. It was a FREAKING RIOT to watch!

So they then asked us the theme the room like a circus, which we did and thats it- no props. It's still a riot in there.
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Our actors have delivered the theme well this season. You have a room with all sheets and a clown?

Comment

sheets and 3 clowns
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
            X