Haunted House in December Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House in December Questions

Hey there. I have a friend who does event planning/haunted houses/simulation events, and she has a client that wants to have a Christmas themed HH. They want to host in in December. I'm not too sure of specifics (client, client requests, buget, family friendly, or more mature audience, etc). There's the obvious Krampus, Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm stuck on other ideas. I would love to hear and ideas/suggestions anyone may have. I'm also going to suggest to her doing a mini escape game/s Christmas themed. You could do again a Krampus theme for older guests, and a nightmare or Santa's Workshop for the younger crowd. Again, I would love to hear your ideas!

I don't what all they have to work with but a haunted Christmas could be cool. Santa and lights and non fires for the holiday spirit outside then if they have an inside building on the property do a literal nightmare before Christmas thing. Christmas gone wrong. Really I don't know what they have to work with but you could start the house tour with different scenes and then as the story unfolds you see the tree gets burnt down and dog eats the turkey and so forth. Not so much scary but sad and creepy. Someone shot a rain deer. Santa got robbed. PG-13 for the teens and adults then kids get the outside Santa house and elves and so forth.

Comment

I was thinking up some more ideas. I thought up starting nice, happy, coolourful scenes/characters, progressing darker, creepier scenes/characters.

Comment

Working...
      X