No announcement yet.

I will not order one damn thing from Transworld 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a ceiling slayer from Scarefactory. It fell apart before we even opened for the first night. We just tested the damn thing. It was also programmed for the transworld show and was on a 3 min cycle amd had to be reprogrammed. I spent a YEAR emailing and calling Dave to get the replacement parts. Never a single response. I was told that if I said anything to Dave at the Transworld show that was even slightly off color that I would be removed from the show. So I never did. Every year I walk through their display and want to rip that guy a new ass but I just keep my mouth shut and keep walking.

Comment

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who told you you would be removed!

Did Transworld tell you that? Saying something slightly off!

Wicked Farmer

Comment

The Tradeshow is going to become more and more irrelevant over time. These days more people are getting free information from the web, youtube or groups. The tradeshow itself every single year seems like you're seeing the same show as the year before. Not sure if we're going to attend this year. Poison Props does a great job of putting up videos as an example. We try to take advantage of winter sales to get discounts. If you spend all your money during the discount period not much left for the tradeshow.

Comment

Working...
        X