Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Transworld Props/Facades for sale..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Transworld Props/Facades for sale..

Hello All,

Happy Halloween and I hope everyone had a nice season!!

Fables Studios will be in the Dark Zone this year at TW showing off new Props and Scenic work. I will be revealing them here as they are produced in the Studio. Yes they are for sale and yes they can be picked up at TW. Lots of updates and photos coming soon. If you want anything made for the 2018 season or out of season events, feel free to contact me Peter@FablesStudios.com.

Here are just a few custom animatronics/puppets and scenic work from 2017.
    Props.jpg
    Scenic.jpg
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

1st Sneak Peek...

All NEW!!!!
    (affordable, easy to install, comes with everything, as plug and play as you can get with Pneumatic Animatronics!!)

Keep checking back for more photos, videos, pricing and many many options!!

Fables Studios
    This year in the Dark Zone!!

Peter T
    Owner
    FS

FSGhoul.jpg
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

1st paint tests...

Photos and videos coming very soon!!

We plan to have at least 10 animatronics for pre-sale..
      take them home after TW

M1.jpg
      Fables Studios
      Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Nice job! Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

More test paint..

"The Creature" swims up from the depths of a dark murky marsh in search for his next meal...

Our 1st test paint.. This is the prop dry, but it looks very slimy..

I cant wait to show them off soon with photos, videos and in person at Transworld in the DarkZone!

More updates coming soon!

Thanks Larry for the compliment, I think this new guy would look great in your new sewer!!

Peter T
          Owner
          FS

TheCreature.jpg
          Fables Studios
          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Video coming...

Hello All,

Everyone here at Fables is very excited to say we will have our all new product videos coming early next week. This is going to be exciting!!! Stay tuned...

Peter T
            Owner
            FS
            Fables Studios
            Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

They are up...

We have been creating an all new animatronic!!!

We currently have around 20 in production and 11 or so for sale on our site. We plan to add many more in the next few months. If you have an idea for something new email me, I am willing to discount the prop if we can add it to our product line.

Here is some info on what you get with a Fables prop..

- (Our Patent Pending) Interchangeable bodies. Thats right. You only need to order one full character with us. Then, from there on out, buy interchangeable bodies to swap out. You can have a zombie pop up character for Halloween and swap him out for a evil snowman with new LED Lights for your holiday show in under 5 minuets. (We have prop and body bundles on huge discount at the show)

- Pre-programmed controller and motion sensor.

- Custom LED color choice.

- Pre-recorded audio

- Low voltage power supply

- Air cylinder and valve.

- This whole props breaks down and bolts together in under 20 minutes. We do this to save on shipping!!!! Shipping should never exceed $150-$200 per item. Pallet needed for multiple props.

-Currently 6-8 week turnaround and a photo of your item for approval before it ships.

These props start at $999.00 on our site. No extra audio charges, no extra light fees. Just one price....
              But wait there is more.... Discounts!!!

We are currently running a TW discount on our site. These prices will be active until April30th. If you are attending TW we have better news... They are even cheaper!!!!! TWO discounts.... yes!!! But only at the show will you see this special pricing and must be ordered at the show!!

We also created a few chopped up bodies, brains and our all new 5CD bundle haunted house special.

Go to this link for more info/photos. We will have video up very very soon!

https://www.fablesstudios.com/shop

As a haunt owner, I designed these as a perfect answer to that hole in the wall, window, pipe and weird spot no actor can really work. Also, these are so easy to put together they are perfect for anyone scared to get into animatronics or on a lower budget.

Thank you all for follow me on this forum! We look forward creating something for you!

Peter T
              Owner
              FS
              Last edited by FablesStudios; 03-19-2018, 12:37 PM.
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Not trying to start anything, but you've been saying "Videos coming soon" since January....

Kinda hard to want to order something if even on the videos we keep getting "Very soon" but no delivery

Comment

You are correct..

Originally posted by Hacksaw View Post
                  Not trying to start anything, but you've been saying "Videos coming soon" since January....

Kinda hard to want to order something if even on the videos we keep getting "Very soon" but no delivery
                  Hello,

You are correct and I apologize. We are currently completing our TW orders, two custom facades and a custom full sized whale prop for a traveling Clean the ocean exhibit. But if you follow us on Facebook you can see all the props work from our booth last week and if you check our website you will see high-quality photos of each prop. Special TW pricing is still available until April 30th. (Links below)
                  https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios/
                  https://www.fablesstudios.com/shop

These are great, simple one movement props, for that spot no actor will stay in or you worry about because there are some low actor nights. Also, we included the interchangeable characters so you no longer need to keep buying mechs, just new characters ranging from $150-$300 depending on the size. These are also great entry lvl props for people who have low budgets or are new to pneumatics.

We are currently filming them and will have videos trickling in during the next two weeks.

Here are all the videos we are creating:
                  -Prop Movement Videos: to show movement (currently 25 props)
                  - Unboxing videos: We are calling these animatronics in a box. These are about 80% put together to save on shipping. This video will show all the parts and what should be in every order
                  - Building video: Here we will show the video on how to bolt it together
                  - Install video: This will show the proper way to install this prop to a flat, wall, ceiling or custom frame. How to hook up the LED lights, Speaker and Air.
                  - Problem videos: We realize that not everyone has the same experience with pneumatics, so we are creating videos to help solve any minor issues or fine tuning.
                  -more... Im sure there will be more as we get further into it. like swapping characters, swapping lighting, checking for wear and tear and add ons like our lunger attachment which will turn any pop-up prop into a lunger.

The main reason we have not put up videos is we did not have everything in place 100% ready to go until TW. Previous to this year we focused on custom facades, sets and full attractions. Never product based. Ive seen and heard many issues people have with other prop companies and I do not want to run into those issues.

Heres how we will be different and what we have been working on since January:
                  - we are focused on a 6-8 week turnaround. As things progress we hope to have this cut in half
                  - photos of your actual product for approval before it ships
                  - cheapest shipping options for a pneumatic prop
                  - custom LED lighting options
                  - custom finishes (blood, wet, slime)
                  - throw lengths ( How far do you want the prop to pop up, drop or throw) we will be adding more sizes to allow for larger props distances needed.
                  - lunging add ons so its acts like a scissor mech.
                  - easy to use and navigate website
                  - no welding needed, all metal mechs and interchangeable characters. (No PVC, all metal)
                  - an email response within 24hrs (During normal business hours/week) Closed on the weekends.
                  - we negotiated the best possible price on all our parts so you can save more (controllers, valves, LEDs, speakers, air cylinders, metal, bolts, everything!!)
                  - we have been working with chemical companies to create our own line of latex specific for prop building. Not to thin and not to thick. We buy this in mega bulk to save on material, which then means, the props are
                  cheaper for you
                  - lastly we actually care. That may sound dumb but the reason I started Fables is because we spent thousands with a prop company and nothing ever arrived. So we started building our own. 9 years later here we are.
                  With your support, we plan to keep growing as a company and creating new smart products at reasonable prices.

Lastly-- Again---- I apologize the videos are not up yet, but we really are trying to create new products, processes and implement new procedures to make sure we can offer quality products, at reasonable prices, with excellent customer service. Thank you for caring enough to post on here, it does mean a-lot.

If you or anyone has any questions feel free to contact me directly. I check these forums only once a week or so, so please email me directly for a faster response.
                  Peter@FablesStudios.com

Thank you!

Peter T
                  Owner
                  FS
                  Fables Studios
                  Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Working...
                  X