Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props for trade - Frightprops Barrels of Fun.Live Wire, Distortions & Poison iterms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props for trade - Frightprops Barrels of Fun.Live Wire, Distortions & Poison iterms

Have fright Props Barrels of Fun. Online order would be $1390 with the controller. Have the Live Wire electric box/firecracker prop used 7 nights for 3 -4 hours at a time. Cost is $593 online. Also have A distortions Jolt and a Distortions clown peekaboo (show piece transworld 2017), and Distortions Spitting Debbie. Have a Palenight Fun House Mirror.

Looking for trades and I can deliver this winter. Like excuse to travel the USA. Especially like Poison nursery stuff. But Poison and Distortions stuff always has my eye. Some scarefactory would work too. My haunt has no central theme as in a corn field we can change themes from one side of field to the other and it flows ok. Anyone close to I-75...or meet me along I-75 this winter...lets talk!

Planning on using my swamp air bag system, Poison Deluxe Scarecrow, poison Possessed Wall jumper again in 2018....but I could be talked out of them as well.

Until mid Jan. I am not really interested in selling. I like trading much better. BUT I have one prop that is a little more hard to trade as it is very limited to who can use it. I have a Juneau Studios Alien Incineration Barrel I would sell for $700/offer and or trade.

Wicked Farmer
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 11-09-2017, 12:39 PM.
Working...
X