HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld Seminars 2017

1. Default Transworld Seminars 2017 
    Who do you want to hear speak? What topics are you interested in? I'm helping Transworld get some info together on this. Speak away!

Larry

2. Default  
    I put in my speaker request form...haven't heard anything back. Mostly talking about marketing and digital marketing. Worked on a few HUGE campaigns this past year with Canon cameras, Major League Baseball/ESPN, Nathan's Hotdogs...and a few other extremely high-profile campaigns. I feel like I could really share some insights into the digital marketing realm and how haunts can move their brands into the future.

Larry, are you speaking at all? You should host one on selling online tickets, timed ticketing, and setting up ticketing for digital conversion tracking, etc. That'd be a great class for haunters to take!

-Tyler
    Digital Marketing Manager at Fearworm Hauntvertising.

Celebrating 14 years of "haunting".

3. Default  
    Personally I'd like to see more seminars helping us grow our business. To often you attend these seminars and every single one is about scaring people. Would be a welcome change to discuss more topic which help us create additionally revenue. Wide open to that idea.

Thread Information