props for sale local pick up only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• props for sale local pick up only

-Brand new Vampira in coffin got this prop this year from midnight studios fx. Never used it paid 950!! 850 plus another 100 for glass custom eyes and jewelry she is amazing great detail on her she is life sized. Asking $800
    I had 2 of these 1 sold already this one has much better detail.

-Pumpkin creep, this one I made myself I got the head from ghost ride productions the detail on it is amazing it has rot that looks real. He is life size asking $600

-Dark night of the scarerow bubba scarecrow had this one made for me he is custom. His wardrobe is movie acurate he is pretty tall and heavy asking $600

-Dead Debbie static prop from distortions new never used asking $150

-Jigsaw puppet on tricycle $450
    Props are for local pick up only might ship the scarecrow he comes apart but the scarecrow, vampira are for local pick up.
    Attached Files

more pics btw all of these props are new never used just sitting in storage I took them out to take pictures of them.
    Attached Files

Comment

Vampira has been sold if anyone's interested in the other props let me know I'll consider offers I would ship the Billy doll without the bike for 280 plus shipping the pumpkin creep with the ghostride head I'll do 450 the scarecrow price reduced to 300, dead Debbie 130. I can ship the scarecrow the creep would be pick up only

Comment

pogo sold and mini mean

I still have the frank monster, saw puppet, freddy, scarecrow and pumpkin monster for sale if anyones is interested send in a best reasonable offer. Im open to some offers.

Comment

props

Ok on the frank monster its brand new Ill do 1200 on him, the scarecrown ill do 250 plus shipping and the pumpkin head prop with the ghostride productions head ill do 300 I made the body myself I cant ship him out he doesn't come apart im willing to sell just the pumpkin head itself.

Comment

Working...
          X