Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Christmas Shows - Who's doing one and how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Christmas Shows - Who's doing one and how?

How are you changing your haunt for it and how are you marketing it? Also how is your ticket sales going?

Check out our video we're doing it for the first time.

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

We're doing one for the first time. Seems like pretty much every haunted house in the country is doing it this year. So I have no info to share but after our event next weekend I will for sure.

Comment

We are doing our "Santa's Slay" xmas haunt that we've been doing at Brighton Asylum since 2013. Always gets a great turnout!

Comment

what is the percentage of guess

Originally posted by Brighton Asylum View Post
          We are doing our "Santa's Slay" xmas haunt that we've been doing at Brighton Asylum since 2013. Always gets a great turnout!
          since this is not your first time , thought i would ask you . what is the percentage of guess you see compared to the Halloween season 8 to 10 % ??

Comment

Hi Tommy. I can tell you that our turnout is equal to a Friday or Saturday night in October earlier in the season. Its a nice number. And since our event is solidly known, we have a very good word of mouth going on this

Comment

What would be considered a great turnout for an event like this? Any help here? Thanks

Comment

We're opening this Saturday. I'm only doing this to film the experience, and break the ice for Darkness to do more of these events in the future. I will let everyone know that we're working on a Valentines Day and Christmas haunt website and digital video packages. In other words you can use our website and digital ads FREE if you are signed up with Fear Ticket.

With Fear Ticket we will be launching all kinds of new things. We're creating a Christmas website, Valentines Day website, Scream Break, videos, photos, and its all going to be FREE!

More to come!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Not to derail but id like to see a full demo of Fear Ticket at Transworld as a class.

Rich

Comment

Will Fear Ticket be able to host conversion/tag tracking using things like the Facebook Pixel, Adwords remarketing, etc.? What is the reporting like? Does it include source tracking? -Tyler
                    Digital Marketing Manager at Fearworm Hauntvertising.

Celebrating 14 years of "haunting".

Comment

So I've been busy but I plan on getting the forums full time once we start rebuilding the Darkness and Abyss for Transworld. We have been working on The Darkness simply repairing things for Christmas event. We have added tons of new stuff to Silo-X haunt, we're building new stuff for the Mummy escape room but once we close this weekend its all Darkness.

So with all that being said I'm launching a Christmas website, Valentines Day website and much more. We'll have digital marketing to support your promotions. We'll have free digital ads, videos and webssites. More on all of this soon!

I'm actually filming the Christmas video today yeah I know today for next year! LOL

We'll be shooting the Valentines Day video next week and its going to be GORY!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

We survived our first Christmas event. We promoted this with facebook ads for 6 days prior, plus 1 mass email, and $500 in snap chat ads. All told we did around 700 people. I didn't go all out because I was trying to learn about what it takes. We collected a lot of data! I think now we can blow out Valentines with over 1000 people. We'll see what happens. We had no real content to market with because we decided to do this last minute but prior to opening we filmed for about 2 hours Christmas green screen and then filmed inside the haunt for another 2 hours. We're going back to film even more christmas footage this coming week. I will have a Christmas video and website for all to use FREE when you sign up for Fear Ticket. We're filming a Valentines Day promo as well next week. In addition to using our digital assets we'll also give you FREE access to our coming soon website.

Everything is FREE if you sign up with Fear Ticket going foward!

IMG_1242.JPGIMG_1196.JPG
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

I don't know why its turning the vert pics sideways... anyway we are also going to be offering FREE Valentines Day, Christmas, Scream Break, websites, everything just for signing up with Fear Ticket. We're also going to produce digital ads and videos for your normal haunt season as well FREE FOR YOU! As you know we create our own CGI FX so most of our shooting is done Green Screen. Wait to you see the Valentines commercial its going to be SICK!!!!!

Everything FREEEEEEEEEE no more needing to pay a company $25k a year, or give them your business, or worry sleepless nights thinking will someone open in my market and kill me if I don't partner up with them. I'm here to FIX THAT ... I'm going to give the entire industry a collection of digital marketing assets FREE!!!! Gifs, Digital Video, Photos, Websites, everything FREE just sign up with FearTicket.com

IMG_1149.JPGIMG_1134.JPGIMG_1148.JPG
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

If you sign up for Fear Ticket you get on our Christmas website and can use our assets to promote your haunt. Check out the video! Also coming Velentines and Scream Break plus black out night.

Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

Blackout.

You can use THESE FREE if you just sign up with Fear Ticket.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X