HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted Christmas Shows - Who's doing one and how?

1. Default Haunted Christmas Shows - Who's doing one and how? 
    How are you changing your haunt for it and how are you marketing it? Also how is your ticket sales going?

Check out our video we're doing it for the first time.

2. Default  

3. Default  
    We're doing one for the first time. Seems like pretty much every haunted house in the country is doing it this year. So I have no info to share but after our event next weekend I will for sure.

4. Default  
    We are doing our "Santa's Slay" xmas haunt that we've been doing at Brighton Asylum since 2013. Always gets a great turnout!

5. Default what is the percentage of guess 
    Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Asylum View Post
    We are doing our "Santa's Slay" xmas haunt that we've been doing at Brighton Asylum since 2013. Always gets a great turnout!
    since this is not your first time , thought i would ask you . what is the percentage of guess you see compared to the Halloween season 8 to 10 % ??

6. Default  
    Hi Tommy. I can tell you that our turnout is equal to a Friday or Saturday night in October earlier in the season. Its a nice number. And since our event is solidly known, we have a very good word of mouth going on this

7. Default  
    What would be considered a great turnout for an event like this? Any help here? Thanks

Thread Information