Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted House Inspiration... from Lovecraft trading cards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Inspiration... from Lovecraft trading cards!

Tomb-Legions-Web.jpg

We all look for new inspiration for our haunts each year, and now is the time to start thinking about how to best spook the next season!

My favorite horror writer is H.P.Lovecraft. Reading his terror tales has always been a great inspiration for haunted scenes for me. (You can also see his influence in other big name haunts like Netherworld.) So powerful is his ability to deliver the chills, that I've fundraising on Kickstarter to commission an entire series of trading cards that will visually represent ALL of his incredible tales of cosmic horror. If you want some dramatic images and spooky narratives to get your creative juices flowing for the next season, this is a great start.

The artist is the Ricardo Garijo Jr., the same incredible artist and he does remarkable work. You really have to see it to believe it.

The project reached its funding goals within a matter of hours but the Kickstarter is still in full swing. As of this writing, there are several remaining "early bird" specials still available.

Every serious horror fan has been impacted by Lovecraft-- even if they never read him and only saw the countless horror movies inspired by his terror tales. If you enjoy sci-fi & horror, incredible eye grabbing art, or dramatic monster cards, you'll wanna to check it out:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...mpleted-series

Please feel free to share this address with any horror buffs or Lovecraft fans. HPL is considered the father of modern horror for good reason. Nobody conveys the fear and dread of the unknown like he does. It will be awesome to have ALL of Lovecraft's stories illustrated by the same great artist in the same series!

Cthulu_sleeps_web.jpg
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

That is pretty cool.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...