more props for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more props for sale

Life size midnight studios fx the monster statue this one is new I didnt use him he is over 7 foot tall great detail comes with 2 led spot lights, great detail on this guy he is huge not too heavy around 60 pounds! His clothes are distressed, he has real bolts in him that are rusted it makes him more realistic hands are posable. Statue goes for $1800 plus shipping
    https://www.midnightstudiosfx.com/frankenstein-monster
    I am asking $1400 or best reasonable offer. If you want him shipped you would have to cover shipping yourself if you have ups of a fed ex account you can arrange them to pick up. Also uship.

Life size custom freddy the bust is made by lewis frye he did an amazing job the eyes are glass, the hat is by david miller creations hands are posable I attached a pic of the bust used for this life size freddy. It comes apart I can ship out asking $1200 obo

Jigsaw puppet I shown him here on a tricycle if you want him shipped I can ship the doll only the bike is too big to ship asking $250

Life size Pumpkin Creep the head was made by ghostride they are extremely hard to get a hold of, the head has great detail pics dont do this prop justice he is made by pvc cant take him apart I glued the pvc pipes together, Asking $450

Life size dark night of the scarecrow bubba prop his clothes are pretty close to the one used in the film he is heavy asking $350 obo I can ship this guy out.

Dead Debbie static prop by distortions great paint job on this creepy prop asking $125

Animated mini mean animatronic clown this is animated not pneumatic if you look up whacko the clown prop on youtube mines has the same movement and sound its just mini mean clown instead of whacko does not come with chainsaw just wanted to show a close up of the creepy face asking $400 firm I paid $600

Midnight studios fx custom animated pogo the clown this clown is super tall they usually make him static I wanted him with movement the head moves side to side with a heavy duty motor paid $1300 asking $1000 firm.

All of these props are new except pogo he is like new though only used him a couple of days inside then put him away in storage he is in perfect condition if anyones interested please email me nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

Debbie mini mean and pogo are sold I still have the rest available I also have a brand new giggles the clown for $350 audio cd not included I replaced the plastic shoes with clown converse shoes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Pm

Sent you a pm.
      Thanks
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

replied back thanks as stated mini mean, Debbie, and pogo and Michael myers are sold I still have the midnight studios Frankenstein monster, the lewis frye life size freddy Krueger, the pumpkin creep, scarecrow and saw doll. and a giggles animated prop from distortions.

Comment

That’s a nice Freddy.

Comment

still have freddy, the midnight studios monster, scarecrow and pumpkin creep and giggles animated prop.

Comment

frank monster and scarecrow sold.

Still have pumpkin creep, freddy Krueger, giggles and a custom life size regan.

Comment

Freddy Krueger and pumpkin creep is sold only have giggles left.

Comment

I have giggles the clown, and a custom painted lullaby like new $375 plus shipping.

Comment

Working...
                  X