HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I'm in need of a new haunt home.

1. Default I'm in need of a new haunt home. 
    Hey guys! Just want to throw out there that Iím actively looking for a new haunt home. I have 10 years experience in the industry. Iím proficient in building, designing, managing (both actors and budgets), actor training and acting, sound design, animation programming, lighting, and sales. I can get by with makeup and costuming - although I donít consider myself an expert at either.

I have resources to start a smaller show myself now; however I would love to find someone interested in partnering up and building something larger, and a show that brings a fresh take on what's considered spooky. I would entertain anything from full owner partnerships - to being your right hand man who runs your show for you and everything in between.

I have a portfolio I can send, good references and willing to relocate just about anywhere.

PM me if you want to chat ! Also, I'm teaching a seminar on set design at Hauntcon next week - so would dig grabbing a beer and talking shop in NOLA.

Pass this along for me if you think you have someone who might be interested.

Thanks!

2. Default New BIG SCARY SHOW: 2017 year in review, more 
    What part of the country?
    Last edited by Badger; 01-06-2018 at 11:17 AM.

3. Default  
    I'm looking for someone. What part of the country do you live in now??? Do you have pictures of stuff you've done? Larry

4. Default  
    Drew - any !
    Larry - I pmd you on fb

5. Default  
    Hey Timmy:
    Send me a message to millersthrillers@yahoo.com

6. Default Interested 
    PM me. I sent you one as well

Jeff

7. Default  

Thread Information