HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntworld Blog

1. Default Hauntworld Blog 
    Follow the Hauntworld Blog for stories, articles, and information. Read the latest one here: https://www.hauntworld.com/hauntworl...ircling-review

2. Default  
    A new blog is coming... this one is going to be about how to fight off big competition coming into your market. its going to be great. Stay tuned.

3. Default  
    Wanted to let you know liking all the blogs. I've actually been to the Queen Mary haunt. The event is huge, big crowds, several haunts on and off the ship, from my understand sell a lot of food and beer. Brad

4. Default  
    Check out this story... http://www.msnbc.com/your-business/w...-1157630019819

This is IMPOSSIBLE to believe! For Leonard to say that Hauntcon got so big he had to sell it I mean is that a joke? I'm not trying to dog on Leonard but that is just flat out not true. When I watch this video you'd think the haunted house show is only partnered with the retail industry. Who do these guys think they're fooling? When you watch the video you see a catwalk show and there is like 3 people sitting in the stands. Every shot shows ALMOST NO ONE at this show.

To me this is a problem to make up things that simply aren't true and promote them to the media.

WOW!

Larry

Thread Information