Themes? Pirate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Themes? Pirate?

Thinking about theme for this season. We did circus clowns last year, I was thinking pirate themed, sailors skeletons, any ideas for rooms etc. Thanks

Have you see this video???

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Or this one...

Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I actually went on that ride. I was thinking similar with a pirate ship wreck, skeleton sailors, wine cellar, barrels looking for gold. Just thinking of other ideas for the rooms, and for the outdoor woods.

Comment

You want pirates? Check out the Pirates of Emerson in CA

http://www.bigscaryshow.com
          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Ahoy! When you say pirates, I'm not sure if you are leaning more towards the swashbuckler type of POTC type? I'm not well versed in either types of pirates enough to offer any concepts for sets but I did want to mention that I happened across one of the best Davy Jones pieces I've ever seen. It is an artisan piece, not mass produced, so obviously it isn't cheap but a piece like that could really make a statement. The sculptor goes by the name of RJ Pellegrinostudio. I'm not sure if he has a website, I stumbled across him on Etsy. The piece he made is called Davy Jones mask more accessories and it was very impressive. Just thought I'd pass this along, in case you'd like to give it a look. Good luck

Comment

I was thinking pirates, ghosts, skeleton pirates, treasure map, treasure chest and a pirate at the end stole the gold etc. still brainstorming since my haunt is outdoors and indoors,

Comment

A ship wreck, underwater creatures for the outside part. What are some neat rooms for pirate theme?

Comment

what is good flame retardant fabric, rope to use indoors for pirate theme?

Comment

Working...
                  X