2018 pure terror scream park used & new props , masks ,& much more for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 pure terror scream park used & new props , masks ,& much more for sale

Hello I've been updating this 2018 Pure Terror Scream Park used and new props for sale list. I have a ton of stuff for sale and in the link I'm going to attach to this post you will see both new and used props , masks , costumes and much more for sale and if your not to far from New York City Tri-State area your welcome to come pick whatever you purchase. We can also workout something for me to load it in my trailer and bring it to Transworld for pick up in St Louis or if your on my way I can drop it off at your place . I plan to leave Monday March 19th to St Louis. The best thing to do is download the snapfish app on your cell phone or laptop to see the picture number , info & pricing. On the snapfish website you will see a button to your left side about mid-page it will say click button to show picture details. You must click that button to see the pictures into which will show you pic number , pricing and prop info. Some of the stuff i have is brand new and we just ran out of time to install it during the 2017 season or it didn't fit into the area. If your not going to Transworld this year that's fine I'm sure we can work out getting the items shipped to you. But if you are going to Transworld then buy , buy ,buy and we can workout getting everything you purchase to St. Louis. Anything can fit in my large enclosed trailer so if you want it just let me know and I can have it loaded and ready for our road trip to St Louis. All the used props & silicone masks are in new or used cont and either have been used 1 season or at least 3 seasons. I change my 6 haunted houses each year and I always have things to sell. I have Ghostride , Unit 70 , Scare factory , Immortal Masks , A to Z Zombie Clowns , Midnight Studios , Fear Factory..... This is the start to the Pure Terror List and I will be adding a lot more in the next two weeks. I have tons of Amplified speakers with sd card / Thumb Drive , I have all different size air bags I believe I have 1 - 20 ft long , 2 - 16 ft long and 2 - 12ft long air bags. As I keep pulling props out of my work shop at the haunt I will post them right away on this link to snapfish. If anyone has any questions send me an email bob@pureterror.com Please make sure to email me the pic number and description of the item you want so I can locate it on the list and let you know if it's still for sale or sold. I always sell to a lot of buyers and I have a list of people that have been buying from me since 2010. So if you want it tell me right away and I will mark it sold.

Please click on link or copy and pasted into space bar

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/...10022/SNAPFISH

Thank You,
    Bob Nordquist
    Pure Terror Scream Park
    1010 Rt 17M
    Monroe NY 10950
    Last edited by Haunt Bob; 02-12-2018, 04:28 PM.

foe sale stuff

cant see all the prices. any ide how to see them? thanks

Comment

click on the button that states push here for picture titles

Once you click on the button to show picture titles. It will have the picture number , pricing and prop info. Once you see the picture info on the bottom of each picture you can click on it and scroll to the right to see the whole title.....

Comment

man you have a lot of cool stuff for sale... how much are you selling it for ??/
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks I checked the snapfish link and it's correct and showing pricing and info

Hello I double checked the snapfish link and it's working correct. If after you click the show picture details button to the left top midway on the website and you see the picture numbers show up under the pictures but you can't scroll then snapfish would like you to sign up to be able to view each pictures info. If you prefer not to sign up for snapfish that's fine just email me at bob@pureterror.com with details of the items you would like pricing on and I will reply not with the prices. You should at least see a picture number to give me so I can reply with the pricing right away.

Here's the link again

https://www.snapfish.com/library/pho...d%22%3Atrue%7D
          Last edited by Haunt Bob; 02-13-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Maybe I'm missing it but I see no prices. Can you list them? Brad

Comment

Lots of cool stuff, looks like your selling them fast.

For those that cant see the details, click photo titles.
              03A52EF0-6FF9-40FD-BA7A-7057EF4FB947.jpeg

Comment

If your using a cell phone to view prices the pricing info and picture numbers won't

If your using a cell phone to view pictures the show pictures titles may not show up to click to view pricing info. You may to sign up to snapfish app on your phone in order to see price info. If your using a laptop all you have to do is click the show picture title button and you will see the picture info with pricing. Once again you may have to sign up fpr snapfish it takes two seconds to do. Just look above at the picture in the tread before this one and another hauntworld member was nice to post the picture and highlight where the button is to click and then he shows you where the picture info should be... Thank you

Comment

Thank You Frankenscare

Comment

Where are the prices?
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Haunt Bob View Post
                      If your using a cell phone to view pictures the show pictures titles may not show up to click to view pricing info. You may to sign up to snapfish app on your phone in order to see price info. If your using a laptop all you have to do is click the show picture title button and you will see the picture info with pricing. Once again you may have to sign up fpr snapfish it takes two seconds to do. Just look above at the picture in the tread before this one and another hauntworld member was nice to post the picture and highlight where the button is to click and then he shows you where the picture info should be... Thank you

When I clicked on the link it would just open my own blank Snapfish account.. cutting and pasting the url did the trick. If that helps anyone else.
                      Brett Hays, Director
                      Fear Fair
                      www.fearfair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenscare View Post
                        Lots of cool stuff, looks like your selling them fast.

For those that cant see the details, click photo titles.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]23486[/ATTACH]
                        Then you have to click again.. or I did.. this is complicated.. lol

Screen_Shot_2018-02-15_at_10_36_40_AM.jpg
                        Brett Hays, Director
                        Fear Fair
                        www.fearfair.com

Comment

Here's a New Updated Link

Here's a new updated link below for the Pure Terror Props For Sale

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/...10022/SNAPFISH

Please make sure to click on the show picture title button and it's best to view from a laptop or tablet. I don't think the prices can be view from a cell. You may have to download the snapfish app to view the pictures pricing and info.

Thanks, Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Haunt Bob View Post
                            Thank You Frankenscare
                            No problem

Comment

silicone half mask burn.JPG

How much for this mask? Very interested!

Comment

Working...
                              X