HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 2018 pure terror scream park used & new props , masks ,& much more for sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunt Bob View Post
    If your using a cell phone to view pictures the show pictures titles may not show up to click to view pricing info. You may to sign up to snapfish app on your phone in order to see price info. If your using a laptop all you have to do is click the show picture title button and you will see the picture info with pricing. Once again you may have to sign up fpr snapfish it takes two seconds to do. Just look above at the picture in the tread before this one and another hauntworld member was nice to post the picture and highlight where the button is to click and then he shows you where the picture info should be... Thank you

When I clicked on the link it would just open my own blank Snapfish account.. cutting and pasting the url did the trick. If that helps anyone else.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenscare View Post
    Lots of cool stuff, looks like your selling them fast.

For those that cant see the details, click photo titles.
    Attachment 23486
    Then you have to click again.. or I did.. this is complicated.. lol

Screen_Shot_2018-02-15_at_10_36_40_AM.jpg
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

3. Default Here's a New Updated Link 
    Here's a new updated link below for the Pure Terror Props For Sale

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/...10022/SNAPFISH

Please make sure to click on the show picture title button and it's best to view from a laptop or tablet. I don't think the prices can be view from a cell. You may have to download the snapfish app to view the pictures pricing and info.

Thanks, Bob

Thread Information