Eastern Ohio or Western Pennsylvania Haunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Ohio or Western Pennsylvania Haunters

I have moved into the Western PA area (near Pittsburgh), and would like to network with other haunters in Eastern Ohio or Western PA, who may be interested in starting or adding on to an existing haunted attraction this coming haunt season. I do not have a location, and would be interested in either an indoor or outdoor haunt. Any thoughts?

Reply or P.M. me if interested in finding out more details. Thank you for reading this post.
    The Timekeeper
    Keeping track of how much time you have left...

Are you looking for someone to put a haunt in a space you have? I'm not sure I followed what your'e asking. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sorry about the confusion. I am looking for some like minded individuals, who are interested in starting a haunt this year. Someone who is willing to share the responsibilities, time, and effort into making a haunt that people are willing to go to. Also, if there are any haunts in the Eastern Ohio/Western Pennsylvania area that may be for sale, please let me know. I thought that this forum would be a great place to start looking. Thank you in advance.
      The Timekeeper

Comment

Just a heads up, that area of the country has a lot of quality productions in a fairly small area.

You might want to consider joining an existing location.

Comment

You are right about that Rob from Erie. I would much rather find a haunt that needs a little help, then to start one on my own. I do have some nice props that would compliment any attraction.
          The Timekeeper

Comment

Wish you weren't so far away, I am currently looking for someone to help with my scream park for next season. I have a location locked in place, just need the right person to help make it come to life! I'm currently in Oak Harbor, OH (western part)

Comment

What skills do you bring to the table? Do you have photos of work you've done in the past? Are you looking to work at a haunted house or partner on a new one? I guess I'm still confused what you're asking.

Comment

Working...
              X