Animated custom regan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated custom regan

Here we have an amazing, one of a kind prop regan from the exorcist. She was custom made for me she is life size, in a sitting position. Her had is resin amazing paint job on her she creeps everyone out this is the one made out there she is a custom piece. I had someone put her together for me!!! The prop has very expensive silicone hands and feet with scars to match the scary face. The best part of this is that she is animated there is a motor around the shoulder area that makes the head move around non stop until unplugged, works great I have a short video of her in action. She is amazing, I could ship this out I can take her apart she is very simple to put back just put the legs back on and she will look great. The head on this piece looks amazing lewis did an amazing job looks much better then the heads selling on ebay and other places. Asking $1400 or best reasonable offer I could ship her but prefer local pick up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scarymovie; 03-08-2018, 11:31 PM.

if anyone is interested in a quick video of her in action feel free to email me nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com with your number.

Comment

still available.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sold thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X