No announcement yet.

Transworld 2018 HQ Video Interviews!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld 2018 HQ Video Interviews!!!

I never get to go to TW so I always hoped every year someone would do high quality videos of the product with interviews of the vendors in as close to real time as possible....Looks like someone is FINALLY doing it!!!....ZR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12...xslekDQ/videos

Hey great job with your videos!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hi Larry, Thanks but they aren't my videos....I think Chad did an amazing job with this series though and I hope he gets the support to do this again next year....I see TONS of great, high quality videos like these at the biggest music trade show (NAMM) every year and have always wished someone would do something like this at the Transworld show....I know from watching the NAMM videos, I've learned a lot of info from the interviews not only about the products, but the companies too, I didn't know before the video....The music industry forums are flooded with conversations about new products when NAMM arrives and the high quality videos are EVERYWHERE for people to get all the info to share from....I always wished the haunt industry promoted the biggest show, Transworld the same way but so far it's mostly just been folks walking the floor with a cell phone taking wobbly all over the place shots and no interviews to get a feel for the folks at the company or what they are excited to be working on....I really hope people like Chad continue these types of videos....It's much appreciated by people like me that doesn't make it to the show....ZR

Comment

Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X