Big News from Hauntworld.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big News from Hauntworld.com

A couple big announcements to make here...

1) Sometime next week this forum is being merged with the forum at Halloween.com That will bring about thousand upon thousands of registered users and more discussion. It will take a bit to dial in everything but hopefully it will offer the industry a better resource for learning and discussing things.

2) We're adding a really cool feature to your profile on Hauntworld.com. Do you have say a haunted house profile on the site? Well if you will be able to add a code from google so you can re-target people who visit your profile. The same way you target people who visit your website you will now be able to target people who visit your profile with ads. This is pretty cool... so you'll just log in to your account add the google pixel code and every time someone visits your profile you can hit them with ads down the road.

3) Hauntworld create a new profile for attractions where everything is a single page, and a new interface for mobile. Update your profile NOW!

Pretty cool!

Don't forget to contact Patti at patti@hauntworld.com to renew your listing for 2018 or call 31429 3940
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry,

With the merger with the Halloween.com forum, I’m assuming most will be enthusiasts?

Thanks,
    Allan

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
      Larry,

With the merger with the Halloween.com forum, I’m assuming most will be enthusiasts?

Thanks,
      Allan
      I thought that too after looking over the forum over there....I'm a home haunter so I try to watch what I post here to keep things "normal"....
      I'm mostly a lurker for the most part on this site and do most of my posting at another Halloween forum....Maybe Larry is trying to compete
      with the traffic flow generated on those sites by bringing in larger numbers of "general haunters"?....Maybe he just wanted the Halloween.com
      domain name?....It will be interesting to see how it gets divided up...Maybe Pro Haunt only section?....Sounds like a lot of work....ZR

Comment

Working...
      X