HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween greeting cards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Halloween greeting cards 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin56
    I've made up my mind to make some spooky postage to go with my cards as well. I think a photo of one of my pumpkins will do. Or maybe my werewolf skull...
    That sounds cool! I'ld go with the photo of one of your pumpkins.
    I probably will--everyone will know it's me that way

2. Default Halloween greeting cards 
    I usually make my own Halloween cards. One year I did a group of hand-drawn witches around a cauldron on the front, and the inside read, 'Nothing says lovin' like something from the coven.' Another year I did a coin with hand-drawn Frankenstein profile on the front, with 'In Scare We Trust, 20XX.' Last year (my best ever, in my opinion) I went to an antique mall, bought 6-8 vintage photos of families or individual children whose faces were very clear, took the photos to a copy place, copied them in sepia tones, cut them out, and glued on tiny googly eyes onto the copies' eyes. Inside, just a simple greeting, 'Happy Holidays.' You can always take any card and write, 'Season's Greetings' on it.

This week I saw a great card @ World Market; it was a carved pumpkin sporting a smiling face and the caption read, 'Despite outward appearances, I did NOT enjoy that.' (Carving implements were scattered about the counter on which it appeared.)

3. Default Halloween greeting cards 
    You should post some pics of those cards, Yombe. I'd love to see them.

4. Default Halloween greeting cards 
    Yes, those sound very imaginative.

5. Default Halloween greeting cards 
    They have soft wear out now that you can create your own greeting cards. I'm thinking about sending out my Bartonville Insane Asylum photo on a greeting card to all my friends.

Mike

6. Default Halloween greeting cards 
    Nogainedfull, those are very cool, not too many free ones but all and all very cool!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information