Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: My step brother died!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default My step brother died! 
    Family feud IS NOT good!!! :evil: That's why me, my cousin and grandpa made some of our family to leave here. Also, don't even come back to our home again period!!

2. Default My step brother died! 
    Quote Originally Posted by 666daGorehound666
    MY BABY GINA'S FAMILY DIDN'T LIKE ME SO WE MOVED BACK IN WITH MY MOTHER BUT MY SISTER BRENDA DID NOT LIKE GINA.

I HAD TO BREAK UP MANY FIGHTS.

BRENDA WAS CALLING GINA AN OLD BAG AND GINA WAS FIGHTING RIGHT BACK CALLING BRENDA AN OBESE HOUSE!!!!!

{{{AND I WAS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE}}}

WE MOVED BACK TO GINA'S FAMILY'S HOUSE WHERE HER COUSIN STARTED THREATENING ME AND SAYING I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT.
    Yes sometime you must fight to get respects from your enemies. It sad but true lesson of life!
    ONE TRIP OUTSIDE FIXED THAT!!!

i WAS THE ONE STILL STANDING!!!

JUST HANG IN THERE IHAUNT.

IF YOU HAVE TO ROUGH UP SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY GO FOR IT TO SET THINGS RIGHT.

3. Default My step brother died! 
    you know that family in Texas chainsaw massacre?

just sayin'

4. Default My step brother died! 
    I love the number 1 and 2 Chainsaw Massacre films.

5. Default My step brother died! 
    Anyways, guess what??? Step sister just came back here again, and begged me and my grandpa to accept her apologize. Also, told us to give her a second chance. Well we will think about it then we will let her know next Friday. Should we accept her apologize to give her one more chance? :roll:

6. Default My step brother died! 
    I would say to you to follow your heart and keep her out. Her apologize is probably self seeking and she is try to fake to you and your grandpa. Make her pay up if her wants to live there again with you.

7. Default My step brother died! 
    Ok, thanks for the advance. I will test on her.... if it does not work then she will go away for good!

Quote Originally Posted by Li H'Sen Chang
    I would say to you to follow your heart and keep her out. Her apologize is probably self seeking and she is try to fake to you and your grandpa. Make her pay up if her wants to live there again with you.

8. Default My step brother died! 
    Let us know if she uses the advice to pay up if she live there. She will probably eat all the foods and bring dirt to your house.

9. Default My step brother died! 
    Quote Originally Posted by iHaunt
    Anyways, guess what??? Step sister just came back here again, and begged me and my grandpa to accept her apologize. Also, told us to give her a second chance. Well we will think about it then we will let her know next Friday. Should we accept her apologize to give her one more chance? :roll:
    JUST BE CAREFUL IHAUNT!!!

IF SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE A SUSPECT IN THE DEATH OF YOUR STEP BROTHER SHE MAY BE TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THE HOUSE AS REVENGE AND MAY TRY TO HURT YOU OR YOUR GRANDPA!!!!

JUST BE CAREFUL FRIEND.

{{GOREHOUND...OUT}}

10. Default My step brother died! 
    That is true she might just want kill you and grandpa because you are hated by her. This sound bad news to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Thread Information