Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ideas for disgusting things to touch

1. Default Ideas for disgusting things to touch 
    Hello guys,

I am looking for ideas of disgusting things that people in my haunt will get to touch. It is a pitch black room and I would like people to touch unpleasant things while searching around with their hands.

I have some ideas but often they are hard to implement.

I will appreciate any tips.

2. Default  
    You could liquid nail bugs or snakes to your walls. and put Vaseline on them. lots of different things you could use. squishy toys from like walgreens or novelty stores. spray cheap hair moose in different areas. bubbles on a wall. or use a bubble mashine in a non slip area.
    Damon
    frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    Here is an idea for you ... put vasoline all over EVERYTHING that they might grab. People will totally FREAK OUT!

Larry

4. Default  
    Vasoline, thick silicone caulk streaks on walls... my favorite for dark rooms & hallways: 9volt shock mats on the walls!!!

5. Default  
    Slime is good too you can buy it at the dollar store. Wet noodles, silly sting, bugs,shoelaces with oil on them, there are a lot of things you can implement into this. Sounds like fun, good luck!!

Thread Information