Huge selection to spice up Halloween with our range of Dolls and Figures from Mezco toyz, including the new Ultimate Michael Myers Halloween action figure from the 2018 movie. If you are like me and love scary dolls we have loads to choose from, check out the Nightmare on Elm Street Talking Freddy Krueger or one that really freaks me out is the Annabelle Prop Replica Doll from The Conjuring. (super popular). Ooo can't forget my favorite, the IT Action Figure Ultimate Pennywise the Clown from NECA. If you haven't seen it that is super quality. And for a bit of fun we have the Ash vs Evil Dead Prop Replica Ashy Slashy Puppet

Based on Bill Skarsgard's portrayal of the nightmare-inducing clown, this 7" scale figure has been painstakingly detailed to be as accurate to Pennywise's ornate costume as possible.

The Annabelle doll stands eighteen inches tall and features rot cast head, hands, and feet. Her torso, legs, and arms are screen-accurate plush. With her film matched clothing and rooted hair you will swear she stepped right out of the silver screen!

Based on his appearance in the thrilling new Halloween movie, this all new Michael stands over 7" tall and has received the Ultimate treatment, with over 25 points of articulation and tons of accessories.