Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Plastic Skulls

1. Default Plastic Skulls 
    One of my friends on Facebook who does cosplay shared an instruction link on making plastic skulls from milk jugs. Hereís the link https://www.instructables.com/id/Milk-Jug-Skulls/

Iím going to try my hand at it very soon and Iíll try to update this thread as I do so. After I get a few made Iím going to try and make a more affordable fire pit skull for my house. In the spirit of Halloween and all things creepy I thought yíall would appreciate this knowledge. Thereís also a TON of YouTube videos on how itís done. https://m.youtube.com/results?search...plastic+skulls

The plastic skulls themselves will be awesome to set around. Then thereís so much you can do with them. A little hot glue and an old large chair you get a skull throne. You can probably use the jugs as a mold to make concrete ones or a thin ceramic thatís easily crushed for haunt YouTube/Facebook videos. You could have a clown juggle them. I mean thatís creepy. Make them in the off season to sell as anatomy dummies. To me the ideas are endless. I hope this helps someoneís haunt and creeps out your guests.

Swamp Monkey

2. Default  
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm doing something to our haunt 'The Darkness' next year called SKULL KINGDOM!

Larry

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm doing something to our haunt 'The Darkness' next year called SKULL KINGDOM!

Larry

Like the Reign of Kong ride at Islands of Adventure in Orlando?
    Jared Layman

4. Default  
    Iím gathering supplies to do it. Iím probably gonna borrow a heat gun from a coworker who does leather work. Iím currently trying to find a good model skull. Probably just gonna pick one up in the Halloween section of the stores. It all seems simple and straightforward on making them. I also got side tracked flipping a unicycle I bought. Haha Iím doing it black light colors with a white wall tire and some outrageous looking pedals.

Thread Information