Plastic Skulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic Skulls

One of my friends on Facebook who does cosplay shared an instruction link on making plastic skulls from milk jugs. Here’s the link https://www.instructables.com/id/Milk-Jug-Skulls/

I’m going to try my hand at it very soon and I’ll try to update this thread as I do so. After I get a few made I’m going to try and make a more affordable fire pit skull for my house. In the spirit of Halloween and all things creepy I thought y’all would appreciate this knowledge. There’s also a TON of YouTube videos on how it’s done. https://m.youtube.com/results?search...plastic+skulls

The plastic skulls themselves will be awesome to set around. Then there’s so much you can do with them. A little hot glue and an old large chair you get a skull throne. You can probably use the jugs as a mold to make concrete ones or a thin ceramic that’s easily crushed for haunt YouTube/Facebook videos. You could have a clown juggle them. I mean that’s creepy. Make them in the off season to sell as anatomy dummies. To me the ideas are endless. I hope this helps someone’s haunt and creeps out your guests.

Swamp Monkey

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm doing something to our haunt 'The Darkness' next year called SKULL KINGDOM!

Larry

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm doing something to our haunt 'The Darkness' next year called SKULL KINGDOM!

Larry

Like the Reign of Kong ride at Islands of Adventure in Orlando?
      Jared Layman

Comment

I’m gathering supplies to do it. I’m probably gonna borrow a heat gun from a coworker who does leather work. I’m currently trying to find a good model skull. Probably just gonna pick one up in the Halloween section of the stores. It all seems simple and straightforward on making them. I also got side tracked flipping a unicycle I bought. Haha I’m doing it black light colors with a white wall tire and some outrageous looking pedals.

Comment

Working...
        X