Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Where to find dolls?

1. Default Where to find dolls? 
    We would like to get a bunch of dolls for a Haunt, anyone have any suggestions except going around to every thrift store?

2. Default  
    eBay maybe??? Thrift stores were my idea. Might check Craigslist too.

3. Default  
    Hey I found this to help you out. May check those Halloween stores like Spirit http://creepycollection.com/creepy-toys-props/
    Last edited by SwampMonkey; 08-20-2018 at 08:20 PM.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by redbrad0 View Post
    We would like to get a bunch of dolls for a Haunt, anyone have any suggestions except going around to every thrift store?
    Cheapest route would of course be go to every Goodwill and thrift store in the area. However, you can find several online wholesale distributors simply by doing a Google search.

This one looks like a good deal on bulk pricing:
    https://www.alltimetrading.com/9-uni.../p-1266616.asp

5. Default  
    One time I bought a TON OF THEM... craigs list. I found one person selling an entire collection and I bought everything. Another great place to find dolls is Goodwill stores.

Larry

6. Default Frightmasters has creepy dolls 
    We sell a variety of creepy dolls. Buy two or more and we can give you a discount off the regular price. Contact me on this thread.
    Thanks
    Damon
    frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

7. Default  
    Are you still needing dolls? A local thrift shop has a ton of barbies. Probably 200 dolls or more. I can get you contact information to them and email you pictures.

8. Default Doll issue 
    People always say 'thrift store' as a source for creepy dolls.

But it's not. A good creepy doll--or one that can be creeped up is a rare find at a thrift store. Why?

Because kids just aren't playing with those types of dolls anymore--those are CREEPY dolls. They're in movies as creepy dolls. They sell ready made creepy dolls at halloween stores.

So where to get them? yard sales, antique malls. Grandma's house.

I'd say ebay, but sellers are cluing in on the market and prices are reflecting that.

9. Default  
    Speaking of dolls there is a big auction going on right now... check it out: https://bramsey.hibid.com/catalog/14...llector-dolls/

Thread Information