Where to find dolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find dolls?

We would like to get a bunch of dolls for a Haunt, anyone have any suggestions except going around to every thrift store?

eBay maybe??? Thrift stores were my idea. Might check Craigslist too.

Comment

Hey I found this to help you out. May check those Halloween stores like Spirit http://creepycollection.com/creepy-toys-props/
      Last edited by SwampMonkey; 08-20-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redbrad0 View Post
        We would like to get a bunch of dolls for a Haunt, anyone have any suggestions except going around to every thrift store?
        Cheapest route would of course be go to every Goodwill and thrift store in the area. However, you can find several online wholesale distributors simply by doing a Google search.

This one looks like a good deal on bulk pricing:
        https://www.alltimetrading.com/9-uni.../p-1266616.asp
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

One time I bought a TON OF THEM... craigs list. I found one person selling an entire collection and I bought everything. Another great place to find dolls is Goodwill stores.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Frightmasters has creepy dolls

We sell a variety of creepy dolls. Buy two or more and we can give you a discount off the regular price. Contact me on this thread.
            Thanks
            Damon
            frightmasters.weebly.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Are you still needing dolls? A local thrift shop has a ton of barbies. Probably 200 dolls or more. I can get you contact information to them and email you pictures.

Comment

Doll issue

People always say 'thrift store' as a source for creepy dolls.

But it's not. A good creepy doll--or one that can be creeped up is a rare find at a thrift store. Why?

Because kids just aren't playing with those types of dolls anymore--those are CREEPY dolls. They're in movies as creepy dolls. They sell ready made creepy dolls at halloween stores.

So where to get them? yard sales, antique malls. Grandma's house.

I'd say ebay, but sellers are cluing in on the market and prices are reflecting that.

Comment

Speaking of dolls there is a big auction going on right now... check it out: https://bramsey.hibid.com/catalog/14...llector-dolls/
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X