Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Personal Costume Question

1. Default Personal Costume Question 
    Yesterday I went to Spirit Halloween and a local costume shop hunting a mask for myself. The costume shop only had a few clown ones, nothing I really wanted. Mostly movie reproductions. Spirit had a good many masks but the real killer ones came in a costume set which I donít need the costume just the mask. So where on earth can I find an awesome clown mask? Doesnít have to be custom made. Just a clown mask. Would prefer it have the mouth open so I can talk and just apply makeup around it. Past that it can be anything thatís clown.

2. Default  
    1313FX has some good quality masks for a good price.

Also, scarygoat ,ade me a quality mask for a good price in the past, see this thread

https://www.hauntworld.com/haunted-h...178#post140178

3. Default  
    Does Scarygoat have a website? I found I believe the page for 1313FX but the website didnít show much.

4. Default  
    Man there are so many great companies who sell masks in this industry just a ton. Have you looked at any of those guys?

Prices change from $150 to $1000

What is your budget for a mask?

5. Default  
    My budget is $200-250 at this time. I figured I waited to long to order one in because what Iím seeing is most take 4-6 weeks to come in. I just procrastinated and put it off to long. Itís my fault I didnít place an order in June or July. Thatís why Iím hunting premade at the moment to make due.

6. Default  
    With a price range that high, you can probably buy a Silicone half mask, or maybe a used silicone mask.

Hit up some of the silicone mask facebook groups or check ebay. Or you can easily spend under 80 to get a nice latex mask.

7. Default  
    Thereís Facebook mask groups? I didnít know that. Iím not hunting fancy at the moment just something to make due until the end of the season and cut down on make up time.

Thread Information