Personal Costume Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Costume Question

Yesterday I went to Spirit Halloween and a local costume shop hunting a mask for myself. The costume shop only had a few clown ones, nothing I really wanted. Mostly movie reproductions. Spirit had a good many masks but the real killer ones came in a costume set which I don’t need the costume just the mask. So where on earth can I find an awesome clown mask? Doesn’t have to be custom made. Just a clown mask. Would prefer it have the mouth open so I can talk and just apply makeup around it. Past that it can be anything that’s clown.

1313FX has some good quality masks for a good price.

Also, scarygoat ,ade me a quality mask for a good price in the past, see this thread

https://www.hauntworld.com/haunted-h...178#post140178

Comment

Does Scarygoat have a website? I found I believe the page for 1313FX but the website didn’t show much.

Comment

Man there are so many great companies who sell masks in this industry just a ton. Have you looked at any of those guys?

Prices change from $150 to $1000

What is your budget for a mask?
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

My budget is $200-250 at this time. I figured I waited to long to order one in because what I’m seeing is most take 4-6 weeks to come in. I just procrastinated and put it off to long. It’s my fault I didn’t place an order in June or July. That’s why I’m hunting premade at the moment to make due.

Comment

With a price range that high, you can probably buy a Silicone half mask, or maybe a used silicone mask.

Hit up some of the silicone mask facebook groups or check ebay. Or you can easily spend under 80 to get a nice latex mask.

Comment

There’s Facebook mask groups? I didn’t know that. I’m not hunting fancy at the moment just something to make due until the end of the season and cut down on make up time.

Comment

Working...
              X