Trailer Haunt for sale..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Haunt for sale..

I just posted the walkthrough video of the trailer haunt I have for sale in the trading post.
    Just wanted to post here to let anyone waiting for the video know that it is now up.
    Thanks!!!

post it here as well... i mean the video
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      post it here as well... i mean the video
      Thanks Larry, I wasn't sure I was allowed.
      Here's the link to the walkthrough video, I can't figure out how to embed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4__DZwfFA

Comment

That's quite the impressive setup!!! Great work and good luck with your sale!

Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Originally posted by Front Yard Fright View Post
          That's quite the impressive setup!!! Great work and good luck with your sale!

Thanks!!!!! Did you embed my video? I see the box where it should be but I don't see the video.
          The haunt was a ton of work to build, Thanks again.

Comment

Just wanted to answer some of the same questions I have been getting about the haunt.
            The Terror simulator is a fully functioning vehicle. When the front screens and window coverings are stored in the back of the vehicle, you can drive it just like any other vehicle. You don’t need a special license to drive it, it is under the passenger capacity so just a regular drivers license is all you need.
            The haunt takes about two days to set up on site and about a day to take down.
            I always set up 2 weeks prior to opening so I have one week for testing and one Sat. night for actors and workers to test run the house.
            The haunt is plug and play, everything you need to set it up and run it is included with the exception of the following items you may need to rent.
            1. Generator.
            2. Fence and crowd barriers.
            3. Bathrooms.
            4. Parking lot or other suitable location.
            5. Any permits and insurance your jurisdiction may require.
            6. Actors. (I don’t think you can rent them though.)
            All sound samples, instructions for controllers, spare controllers and misc. items needed to operate the haunt are included.
            If the buyer is going to use the projection on the first trailer, I am available to design any scenes they want at no charge.
            A copy of our emergency plan of action will be included and advise on obtaining all necessary permits to open will be available.
            If requested, I will travel to help with setup of the haunt and also be available for any technical questions at any time at no charge.
            I have had a couple interested parties come and see the haunt in person which I highly recommend. This trailer haunt really needs to be seen in person.

Thanks to everyone that has contacted me so far…

Comment

I have had some requests for the layout of the haunt, so I am just going to post a pic here.
              Hope this helps.
              Attached Files

Comment

How much are you asking for this thing? Very impressive I must say!!!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                  How much are you asking for this thing? Very impressive I must say!!!

Larry
                  Thanks Larry,
                  The asking price for the haunt is $95,000.00 and $18,000.00 for the Terror simulator. The haunt will go to the highest offer I get, I will not be running the haunt anymore.
                  I have some interested parties with offers around $85,000 for both but no sale yet.
                  The haunt is in storage for the winter, I don't expect it to sell till summer.

Thanks again!!!!

Comment

Can you give me a buzz 314 504 3970
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Originally posted by made-u-scream-1 View Post
                      Thanks Larry,
                      The asking price for the haunt is $95,000.00 and $18,000.00 for the Terror simulator. The haunt will go to the highest offer I get, I will not be running the haunt anymore.
                      I have some interested parties with offers around $85,000 for both but no sale yet.
                      The haunt is in storage for the winter, I don't expect it to sell till summer.

Thanks again!!!!
                      Sent you a PM on video projection.

Comment

UPDATE: The trailer haunt and the Zombie Simulator have been SOLD.
                        Thanks to everyone that contacted me and good luck to the new owner.
                        Thanks again!!!!!!

Comment

Would you mind sharing what city and place this went to? Or have them contact millers thrillers in TN. Id be interested in discussing an idea I have for the use of this.

Comment

Working...
                          X