Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Attendance Report? Any Indication Good or Bad Year?

1. Default Attendance Report? Any Indication Good or Bad Year? 
    I was just wonder how everyone was doing good or bad?

2. Default  
    So far not good worse than last year. The Darkness is doing about the same or slightly up, Lemp us way down, and Creepyworld is way down. St Louis has had alot of rain. So its hard to say what the real score is until it stops raining. I think these hurricanes in Florida are probably causing a lot of rain across the board.

Larry

3. Default Attendance Reports 
    Indoor/Outdoor Park here in SW PA. We are slightly up from last year, so far. However, many of the haunts in my local area have reported much lower attendance. The rain this year has wreaked havoc on smaller haunts, especially those that are complete outdoor (trails, etc). I've even seen a few that closed a day or two so far due to wet/muddy conditions. We stay open, but the maintenance costs have definitely been higher. With more rain and colder days approaching, it will be interesting to see we fair when the final season totals come in.

4. Default good here 
    We do a small haunted train ride here in southern Wisconsin. We are only open the last 3 weekends of October, so last week was our opener. We had a fantastic turn out on Saturday, and very good attendance on Sunday. We are at capacity, but we sold out at 8:00 on Saturday. First time that has happened, so I would say we are up....

Thread Information