Hauntworld Home - Halloween Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness Purge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default  
    thanks Larry,

I'll wait and see the full list with pricing, picking would be problematic for me, it's a 16h drive just to get there.. BUT
    I have a friend with a shipping company that could probably pick it up for me if that is possible and works..and of course depending on how much he will charge.
    but, that same friend might also want a few props, so !!! we could possibly split the costs between us too.. anyhow ..
    can't wait to see the full list

steph

2. Default  
    I'm going to be making a complete list next week.

I also have up for sale MY COMPLETE ZOMBIE haunted house next door to The Darkness.

That maze has over 50 animations, highly detailed, massive facade, and much more.

Details:

Zombie Themed Haunt
    5,000 Square Feet
    Over 50 animations
    Over 100 Props from Unit 70/Ghost Ride
    Modular (you can take it down and put it back up)

Price:

If you come here to St Louis and take it down and I do nothing $275,000.00
    If I take it down ship and come install it $325,000.00

I would also sell my Terror Visions for the right price... I would then build a new haunt to replace it. This haunt has over 100 animations and FX inside more props than you can add up. $300,000

Terror Visions probably has over 300k in props ALONE!

Larry

3. Default  
    Interested in list and prices

4. Default  
    Im also going to be selling a giant animated BOA

I'm hoping to take pictures of everything today or tomorrow. I'm going to have pictures and prices for everything.

5. Default  
    I am interested as well...and only two hours away.
    Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
    True Adventures, Ltd.

6. Default  
    Mosquito Animations: Unit 70. This is in really good shape and still works great. It lifts up and side to side and spits water. $1250.00

Silent Hill: Unit 70 It moves side to side and drops an axe. $700.00

Medussa: It leans foward could use some latex repairs but works. $700.00

Giant Boa: It needs an eye, and it needs to be re-programed. Originally it was like 5k or something. $900

IMG_1418.jpgIMG_1412.jpgIMG_1413.jpgIMG_1419.jpg

7. Default  
    Giant Darkness Monster: Distortions Originall this was 8k and it was on their TV show. Great shape and as far as I know works great. $3800

Giant Hillbilly: Unit 70 This needs some welding some new pistons and a new body for the he flings around. This animation can be fixed I just don't need it anymore. Orignally I think it was around $6500 $1000

Giant Croc Animation: Unit 70 Its not the one in Darkness its the one at Lemp. It works and is in pretty good shape but it could use a new program. $1000

IMG_1406.jpgIMG_1408.jpgIMG_1415.jpg

8. Default  
    Giant Animated Pumpkin: Unit 70. This works but it could use some TLC because its been outside. We worked on the latex last year but it coudl use a bit of work, it needs new cloth wrapped around the frame but this is big giant animation. Originally I think it was around $6500.00 You're seeing the top of it and the base on the floor. $1250.00

IMG_1409.jpgIMG_1414.jpg

9. Default  
    Giant TREX Animation Scarefactory: It works and worked all season long at Darkness. This was totally rebuilt by us a couple years ago. Its in two parts because we had to do that to take it out of the area it was stored. It could use some light latex work but nothing major. There might be one small piston busted on it but nothing major. It has worked fine for me for years after we totally rebuilt it. This is a very expensive animatino and very big. I'd hate to see it go because I've had it for YEARS! $2500

IMG_1411.jpgIMG_1410.jpg

10. Default  
    Two props I'm selling out of our museum... Frank was hand made includes the chair $400 Giant Wolfman and he's HUGE! $500
    IMG_1407.jpgIMG_1405.jpg

Thread Information