Custom Pennywise lunger and more props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Pennywise lunger and more props

Life size Pennywise lunger like new got him this year for a party and he was tuned on like 10 times.. He is amazing the head was made by the talented jonathan fuller he has custom glass eyes.. He lunges out about 4 feet, head moves side to side, and one of his hands moves, I was going to add a balloon or severed hand but did not have time to do so.. He has audio as well all plug and play he is really built well. Only one made as this was a custom piece.. 1700 great deal here the head only costs $600.. local pick up only please... will consider reasonable offers.

Life size static clown the head is made by jon fuller I made the body myself out of pvc pipe he has a spider hill prop body with adjustable joints. Asking $400 local pick up only please.

Custom stitch body from ghost ride productions I had the talented people at ghost ride make this guy to sit for me instead of laying down flat.. He is brand new I bought him this year I did not use him paid over 900 asking 675...

Email me if interested nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com

Located in Oak Lawn Illinois.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scarymovie; 11-10-2018, 07:42 PM.

city state

Originally posted by scarymovie View Post
    Life size Pennywise lunger like new got him this year for a party and he was tuned on like 10 times.. He is amazing the head was made by the talented jonathan fuller he has custom glass eyes.. He lunges out about 4 feet, head moves side to side, and one of his hands moves, I was going to add a balloon or severed hand but did not have time to do so.. He has audio as well all plug and play he is really built well. Only one made as this was a custom piece.. 1700 great deal here the head only costs $600.. local pick up only please... will consider reasonable offers.

Life size static clown the head is made by jon fuller I made the body myself out of pvc pipe he has a spider hill prop body with adjustable joints. Asking $400 local pick up only please.

Custom stitch body from ghost ride productions I had the talented people at ghost ride make this guy to sit for me instead of laying down flat.. He is brand new I bought him this year I did not use him paid over 900 asking 675...

Email me if interested nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com
    where is it city state

Comment

Oak Lawn Illinois.

Comment

Still available would love the 2 clowns gone by this week, please no time wasters only serious replies.

Comment

Working...
        X