Having the support of a spouse or significant other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having the support of a spouse or significant other

Having the support of a spouse or significant other can be a major factor in the success of your haunt. Your haunt can grow as you are a team, stay the same, or it can start to decline. Do your spouse or significant other support what you do? Do they actively participate in recruitment, construction, advertising, and training? Are they balls to wall right along with you or are they passive and don't care what you do? Or for the most part are they not active in the haunt but have a say in who you can hire or talk to, what you can spend money on, or when you can work, etc.?
    Everything is so much better than going alone
    100.00%
    Things are doing pretty good
    0.00%
    Nothing has changed since we dated and got married
    0.00%
    Things aren't going as well as expected
    0.00%
    Everything is in such sad shape that I'm ready to give up
    0.00%

Love it. I don’t know what I would do without my partner by my side. A lot of hours means a lot of time taken out of my personal life but Not when you’re with someone who’s as deep into this rabbit hole as you are.

Comment

Patti and I both work the haunts we clash no doubt but its better together than apart by far!
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I think the worst thing possible is having a spouse who hates what you do. Nice to have someone into the vibe so you can do it together.

Comment

Working...
        X