New Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff!

Haven't been on the forum for quite some time but wanted to get involved again and hopefully stay more involved this time around.

I just wanted to show off some new stuff I'm working on for our show at the Huntington Jaycees Haunted Hotel, The 13th Floor.

Our new trailer I just finished:

... and a new costume I'm building:

Hexmodeous.jpg

The head is sculpted out of foam I cut using the new Hot Wire Foam Factory tools we bought at Transworld this year and then surface treated with cheescloth, acrylic paint & polyurethane foam. I was going for a charred, necrotic flesh effect - still have to paint it of course. It's built on a metal frame, articulated 8 foot long arms, articulated legs, lights & stereo sound built in. The whole thing stands approx 10-11 ft tall. Hopefully I'll be bringing the finished product to Midwest this June.

Anyway... just showing off a bit.
    Thanks,

Bart

Looks like you're developing a sweet, custom costume! Definitely share the finished product! For some reason I'm unable to view videos in my browser now, so I wasn't able to view the video you posted. Can you provide a link?

If anyone has any suggestions as to why I would suddenly be unable to view videos, even the one on my own website, please let me know. Thanks!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
    X