Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

There's not much I can say about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen that most critics haven't said already. The best way I can describe it is a movie that has an idenity crisis. One second it's an action movie, the next second it's a drama and then it becomes a comedy. I could barely tell which transformer was which since they all started to blend together. To top it off it lasted nearly 3 hours and should have been an hour and a half instead. And to think Steven Spielberg produced this movie.

I saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Monday and My Sister's Keeper tonight (both advance screenings). All I can say is that if you were a fan of the original you will be disappointed, but check out My Sister's Keeper. It sure was a tear jerker and didn't make me feel half retarted as I did wathcing Transformers 2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a poor man's Terminator Salvation.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

I did not like it either. I really hated that sec of defense guy I kept hoping someone would shoot him... I fell asleep during this movie.

Overall I'd rate it a C.

One other thing you didn't mention is how they used a TON of profane words and sexual jokes. I'm like huh... it was too much and not needed.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

If it's as ridiculous as the first one, I'll definitely just wait for the DVD or for it to come on HBO. I enjoyed the first 30 minutes of the first one... after that... all downhill.

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
      www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
      Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
      X