Is Michael Jackson Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Loss

I would love to see all of the celebrities in Heaven gathering to perform Thriller and the moonwalk. What a terrific party!

Michael was astounding here, but I bet he'll be even better there, and he'll be joining so many other great ones. Very sad for us, but a wonderful day in Heaven, with Farrah joining them too.

BarbieHaunt
    Friends Sold Separately
    (You Too Can Be Sold -
    Just Join Our Friends List!
    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntPhReAk View Post

Farrah, Ed McMahon, Carradine, even the ones we lost long ago like Vincent Price, Elvis, Chuck Berry, all the late great celebrities
      I agree with the sentiment of your post... I will always be grateful for "Beat It", "Billy Jean", "ABC", and of course "Thriller".

I did want to point out, however, that Chuck Berry is not only still alive, but he's still touring!

http://www.chuckberry.de/tour2009.htm

Comment

My BAD

Definitely my BAD. I just hadn't heard anything about Mr. Berry in so long, I assumed, and we all know what assume stands for. So let's all sing, My Ding A Ling (one of my favorites of his songs), or better yet, I'll slightly change the words to I'm a Ding A Ling and sing it myself... I humbly apologize to the Father of Rock 'n Roll and to anyone else I confused with my error.
        Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 06-26-2009, 05:21 PM.
        They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

We posted on our blog about MJ. A tribute. Feel free to leave your comments. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

"Gone too Soon"....

Since I don't have a haunt this year, I decided that i will them my front yard for all of October after the zombies in Thriller. He was extremely influentially in today's music and his impact can't be ignored!
            Tyler - Larry is correct in his greatest musician of all time if you look not only at the music itself, but the cultural impact he has had worldwide and the sheer number of songs he has put out. He wasn't classical, i'll give you that, but most assuredly a sincere force to be reckoned with.

I'm also saddened that we didn't get to see what the next re-invention was to be.

And honestly - what the hell is up with the negativity? Shane - i got your back!!
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
            X